THE PREFINISHED INSULATION SYSTEM THAT ELIMINATES INSTALLATION ERRORS
Ecap® is a thermal insulation system for external and internal use (I.T.E.), consisting of a range of thermal insulation panels prefinished with a first coat of plaster and embedded fiberglass mesh and overlaps, with provisions for fixing dowels. After installation on site, it is sufficient to apply a skimming cycle according to the rules of the art, which guarantees durability to the system and a perfect final result.
- Internal thermal insulation of walls, ceilings, and floors.
- External thermal insulation of walls and floors (e.g., porticos).
- Elimination of thermal bridges.
The Ecap® prefabricated insulation system:
- Has thermal insulation performances suitable for energy certification as required by current regulations.
- Reduces potential aesthetic defects due to incorrect installation.
- The pre-applied plaster protects the panels during site operations, from weather aggression and solar radiation.
- Makes installation on site quick and safe, thus favoring less scaffolding time.
- Is suitable for internal and external thermal insulation of new buildings, prefabricated constructions, and for the refurbishment or restoration of facades.
- Installation can be carried out even in adverse weather conditions.