THE ALTERNATIVE TO THE "TRADITIONAL COAT SYSTEM"
The thermal insulating plasters from the Isolteco® range are special plasters that ensure, thanks to certain components, high thermal insulation, thus reducing heat loss to the outside. They offer continuous protection that solves the problem of thermal bridges, i.e., those partitions of the dwelling that have constructive or geometric discontinuities where an alteration of the heat flow between inside and outside occurs.
- Thermal insulation of internal ceilings and external porticos.
- Thermal coat insulation of external walls.
- Insulation of perimeter walls and internal partitions.
- Elimination of thermal bridges.
- Protection from meteoric water on facades, beams, pillars, etc.
Thermal insulating plasters made with Isolteco®:
- Can be applied both inside and outside.
- Maintain their original thermal insulation performance over time.
- Have a high breathability index.
- Have optimal adhesion to the laying surface, even if irregular and/or made of heterogeneous materials.
- Can be applied at variable and heterogeneous thicknesses, and on almost all supports.
- Can remain rough or be finished with skimming and subsequent finishing veils.
- Have good acoustic absorption (installation without finishing skimming).
- Have no constraints regarding the choice of aesthetic finish.